Intel Chipset G41 MotherBoard, Support Dual core, Core 2 duo,DDR3 Ram 775 socket
100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
G41 Mother Board Specification
Note: This is Not an Intel Original MotherBoard (Intel was discontinue 7 year back).
Ram DDR3 support only 1066/1333 MHZ.
1600Mhz not support
Brand Name: Its Depend Upon Box availability. Like Smart ,Gsonic , Esonic,Winsonic ,Kuk ,max,Rural etc.
Ram support only 1066/1333 MHZ.
1600Mhz not support
Pics / image color may different but specification will be same.
|CPU||- LGA 775 for Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme / Core™ 2 Quad / Core™ 2 Duo / Pentium® Dual Core /Pentium4 630/ Celeron® Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
- Supports FSB1333/1066/800/533 MHz
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports EM64T CPU
|Chipset|| Intel® G45
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1333(OC)/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- VCCM, NB, VTT Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Audio, Video and Networking|
|Graphics||- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10
- Max. shared memory 1759MB*
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
*The shared memory size is dynamically controlled by VGA driver, and the Max. shared memory size will be available only when more than 4GB memory is installed under 64-bit OS.
|Audio||- 5.1 CH HD Audio (VIA® VT1705 Audio Codec)|
|LAN||- Atheros PCIEx1 LAN AR8132L
- Speed: 10/100 Ethernet
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports PXE
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI slot
|Connector||- 2 x SATA 2 3.0 Gb/s connectors (No support for RAID and "Hot Plug" functions)
- 1 x ATA100 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices)
- 1 x Print port header
- CPU/Chassis FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
|Rear Panel I/O||I/O Panel
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x Serial Port: COM1
- 1 x VGA Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
No customer reviews for the moment.